The Crank is one of the highly toxic substances to your body. Most of the peoples have a question what drug is called crack. For this question, the exact answer is crack cocaine is commonly known as crack. It is the free base form of cocaine that can be smoked.
How Will The Crank Affect Your Body?
Generally, it is made of methamphetamine. It is one of the man-made substances. If you are often using the Crank, you will have unstable behaviour, weight loss, inability to sleep properly, mood swings, enhanced blood pressure, loss of appetite, and heart complications.
It also gives a series of mental health problems like psychosis and paranoid delusions. There are no medical benefits of the Crank. It can also be used for those who want to stay away from long periods. The manufacturing of the Crank can face the health problems because of the chemical process which is used to make the Crank.
What Are The Fast Facts Of Methamphetamine?
It is a white, bitter taste, odourless crystalline powder that can be easily dissolved in alcohol and water. The fast facts of the methamphetamine are given by,
- It is one of the neurotoxic substances, and it can damage the dopamine and serotonin neurons of the human brain.
- Most of the methamphetamine can be made illegal in the market. It contains toxic substances like caffeine, talc, and other types of poisonous substances.
- This drug is linked to the higher frequencies of unprotected sexual intercourse and violent behaviour.
- Some of the studies of methamphetamine lead to functional and structural changes in the human brain, which are associated with memory and emotion.
- It will increase the toxicity when you are used with cocaine, opiates, and alcohol.
If you are addicted to crank usage, you can gradually stop taking the Crank and be free from crank usage.