Nose surgery is a huge decision, so you want good outcomes. Find a qualified rhinoplasty surgeon. Ask your surgeon about your nose, how they perform rhinoplasty, etc. The more you know, the better off you’ll be in the long run.
A natural-looking nose is balanced, proportionate, and in harmony with the face. This appearance requires a well-balanced nose.
Pick an experienced doctor. A decent doctor should be experienced and execute at least one rhinoplasty weekly.
Board-certified doctors are the best. Make sure your surgeon is certified by the ABFPRS or CBP (CBPS). Choose a doctor with rhinoplasty training.
Please be careful with a nose job and use an experienced surgeon. Before the procedure, a good surgeon will address your concerns. During recovery and after surgery, they should be available for questions.
Before undergoing rhinoplasty, make sure you’re happy with your surgeon. Always be confident in her abilities before proceeding; otherwise, you may be disappointed.
Don’t assume that only the nose needs to be corrected. The jawline, cheekbones, and chin are also important. If your surgeon can lower your eyes and make them look more open, it might make your face look younger and less tired.
Having rhinoplasty to lower the size of your nose will help raise your face, making it look younger. Changing the contour of one feature typically causes adverse effects on other aspects of the face, such as the cheeks or mouth.
Surgeon consultations. Your doctor’s appointment is the most critical before surgery. Your surgeon should be able to answer any of your questions and reassure you that they are qualified to perform the treatment safely. Discuss:
- Your surgical expectations
- Procedure benefits and dangers
- Surgical cost
- Surgical recovery time (if applicable)
You want your nose to look natural, and it shouldn’t be evident or unnatural. If your nose seems too phoney, it’s a mistake.
Not all implants are equal for this aesthetic. Some brands may be superior at giving you a natural look you seek (and deserve), but bear in mind these things:
- Avoid implanting where cartilage doesn’t exist or won’t grow.
- Use the right implant for each patient’s needs, preferences, and aesthetic goals.
The nose tip is the hardest to reshape. It might be one of the most ageing aspects of your face; thus, correcting it is vital.
The tip protects against wind, cold, and other external conditions that cause dryness and cracking. Over time, you may detect thinning or scarring at this point on your nose, so it should be raised during surgery.
Achieving A Natural-Looking Nose Through Surgery
- Choose a surgeon on more than pricing. It takes time and effort to find a professional, affordable plastic surgeon. Your nose is permanent, so make sure your surgeon is experienced and has a good reputation.
- Choose a skilled rhinoplasty specialist, not just any plastic surgeon or GP. The nose is one of the most sensitive regions of our face, so a specialist should handle this delicate process instead of someone who doesn’t specialize in rhinoplasty or facial plastic surgery.
- Before determining who will do your surgery, talk to friends who have had similar procedures done by other doctors. Everyone’s needs are different, so don’t go with what looks easy at first; instead, investigate each option extensively before making such a crucial decision.
Visit Internet sites to learn more about natural looking nose surgery (เสริม จมูก ทรง ธรรมชาติ, which is the term in Thai).
This guide should help you attain a natural-looking nose through surgery. Contact us if you’d like more information about this operation or to discuss your choices with an experienced team of surgeons. We’re happy to answer queries and recruit local volunteers.